Cheyenne PU I Power Unit
- Nominal Voltage: 5-12V DC
- Power Consumption: 15VA
- Measurements (mm): 110 x 165 x 55 (W x H x D)
- Weight: 260g (9.2oz)
- Voltage: 0-20
- Intuitive use
- Sturdy and lightweight
- Includes country-specific plugs
- Easy to clean (not sensitive to detergents)
- Does not include foot switch, sold separately
**PLEASE NOTE:This product comes with a 24 month warranty, which is valid direct with Cheyenne.
Cheyenne PU IV Compact Power Unit
The Cheyenne PU IV Compact Power Supply has been developed in co-operation with world-renowned tattoo artists and is the recommended power supply to use with the Cheyenne SOL Nova, SOL Luna and SOL Terra rotary machines.
It has operating voltage range from 4.7 to 12.5 Volts DC, which is ideal for the low-frequency operation of the SOL family of rotary tattoo machines. The PU IV is also compatible with most tattoo machines currently on the market today, they can easily be connected via adapter cables (sold separately).
Due to it's compact size, the Cheyenne PU IV is the perfect power supply for tattoo studios, traveling on the road to conventions, and guest spots. This is a versatile power supply, it's designed with a magnetic back, magnetic base and an integrated clip-on stand.
The Cheyenne PU IV power supply features an intuitive display that can show the stitch frequency of your tattoo machine as a bar graph or standard numeric output voltage. The last set values also remain stored so you can pick up where you left off quickly and easily.
This power supply has two modes for foot switch operation: Latched Mode (continuous operation) and Momentary Mode. When in Latched Mode, the footswitch can be pressed on and off during tattoo procedures; in momentary mode, the footswitch must be pressed throughout the entire tattoo session.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 87mm (L) x 76mm (W) x 28mm (D)
- Operating voltage: 4.7-12.5 V DC
- Power input: 10w Max
- Ideal for low-frequence operation of Cheyenne SOL machines
- Designed for Cheyenne SOL-family tattoo machines; intuitive operation
- Two foot switch operating modes: Latched (continuous) and Momentary
- Standard voltage display or bar graph voltage display
- Stopwatch for measuring the time of a tattoo session
- Ergonomic and compact power supply
- Can be used with other tattoo machines currently on the market; adapters not included with purchase
- Versatile integrated clip-on stand and magnetic attachments
- Weight: 150 g
- Manufactured in Berlin, Germany