Kuro Sumi Great Wall Tattoo Ink Set
The Great Wall of China stretches over 3,000 miles and is a symbol of protection. When building the wall they utilized earth, bricks, and lime.
When we created The Great Wall Set we wanted to honor the symbolism of the great wall and represent the same elements. This set is enriched with variety and nature-influenced colors. Sand Gold is a subtle gold ink that creates a warm soft yellow result. Soil Red is a fierce, prominent crimson color inspired by the wild. Keep your tattoo grounded with Earth Brown an umber calming color. Step Gray a shade of versatility, artists can provide clients a silvery, smoky result, or an elevated valorous look. The final color is Wall Gray, this ink has been brilliantly enhanced with blue undertones to give tattoos more depth.
- Sand Gold - this rich gold ink creates a natural warm result.
- Soil Red - this is a striking, prominent crimson color.
- Earth Brown - a bold, umber color inspired by nature.
- Step Gray - the shade of versatility, this color can provide clients a silvery, smoky result, or an elevated valorous look.
- Wall Gray - use for shading or enhancing, this is a darker grey with blue undertones.
- Qin Black - The Qin Dynasty had a lasting cultural impact, known for its strength. We were inspired by their history to create Qin Black, an ink that will surpass the rest.
Bottle sizes: 1.5 oz
Kuro Sumi Marble Stone Tone Tattoo Ink Set
The Marble Tone Stone Set features earthy colors that can be used again and again to strengthen any design. These are classic colors ideal for contributing to any style of tattoo.
Grey Dolomite is a resilient and unique color similar to the element it was based on. When forming Marble White, we were inspired by the process of creating Marble itself, which is crafted from high temperatures and pressures, so you know this ink was created to outlast the rest. Calcite Grey is a reliable and mystifying hue to provide pieces with additional depth. Serpentine Grey was influenced by the stealthy and strong serpent, this ink is a medium to dark grey color and a symbol of transformation. Limestone Grey - Limestone is truly a piece of history, because of its subtle elegance and durability this element has been used to form some of the most iconic buildings that the world has ever seen. Lastly, Marble Black - made to intensify while also providing stability for the crucial foundation of a tattoo.
- Grey Dolomite - a resilient and rare hue - much like the element this shade was based on this ink can outperform and last even longer than its competitors.
- Marble White - Marble is created from high temperatures and pressures, this ink was created to go the distance.
- Calcite Grey - multi-purposeful and dependable, this is an ink you can use again and again to provide your pieces with extra depth.
- Serpentine Grey - inspired by the stealthy and brilliant serpent, this ink is a medium to dark grey color and a symbol of transformation.
- Limestone Grey - Limestone is truly a piece of history, because of its subtle elegance and durability this element has been used to form some of the most iconic buildings that the world has ever seen, including the Great Pyramid and the Lincoln Memorial.
- Marble Black - This ink can intensify any tattoo while also providing stability, a reliable hue that can adapt to any style.
Bottle sizes: 1.5 oz