Blackwork Nitrile Gloves - Black
New Ultra Elastic Patented Black Nitrile Formula. Textured surface for greater grip and tactile sensitivity that has extreme elasticity, more than any nitrile glove on the market.
- Textured surface
- Extreme elasticity
- Higher level of comfort when compared to other nitrile gloves on the market
- Low resistance to hands, extremely dexterous unlike other nitrile gloves
- Non-Latex Formula, helps prevent allergic reactions
- Extended cuff
Available by the box or case
Adenna Precision Nitrile Exam Gloves
Precision® Blue Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves are unique in a sense that they are ultra soft and super stretchy resulted from a low modulus formulation that reduces hand fatigue for maximum comfort.
They are 100% synthetic and latex free, avoiding potential allergic reactions to latex protein. Precision® Nitrile Gloves are made thinner for maximum dexterity, yet, they are very strong providing superior puncture and tear resistance, and an overall excellent barrier protection.
The Precision® gloves were evaluated by the independent consultants engaged by the Dental Advisor (TDA), and after thousands of uses in their daily practices, the Precision® glove received a 91% clinical rating, + + + +½ (Excellent) out of the best 5 +’s scale. See Precision® Glove TDA Review.
- Nitrile, Examination Grade
- Powder Free
- Avg. Finger Thickness: 4 mil
- Low modulus formulation that reduces hand fatigue for maximum comfort.
- 100 pcs per box, 90 pcs for XL (by weight)
- PLEASE NOTE: Size X-Large are Packed 90 Per Box