Running on a low operating voltage, the Flux S Max lets you create incredible pixel effects and work easily with your finest needle configurations. The machine is lightweight, easy to maneuver, and comes equipped with an ergonomically designed grip.
This machine operates using the upgraded PowerBolt II battery pack. With the PowerBolt II, you can easily toggle your settings with a built-in digital menu. You can also personalize your display screen by choosing Hertz or volts. The Bluetooth-enabled machine also gives you access to responsive eGive.
This Midnight edition of the Flux S Max has a 3.2mm stroke length. It’s ideal for PMU eyeliner procedures.
- Net Weight: 166.92g
- Color: Midnight
- Stroke: 3.2mm; ideal for eyeliner procedures
- Grip is ergonomically designed for optimal comfort
- New lower running voltage: 4v–12v
- Equipped with upgraded PowerBolt II battery pack
- Average Run Time: 4–6 hours with standard settings
- Easily toggle settings on new built-in digital menu
- Designed with improved, responsive, and adjustable eGive
- Features a built-in session timer
- Personalize your displays; choose Hertz or volts
- Make 0.1 or 0.5 increment adjustments
- 2.5mm Ruby Flux S Max available here; ideal for PMU lips
- Manufactured in the USA
Microbeau Flux S Max User Manual
All Microbeau Machine purchases from authorized distributors worldwide on or after January 1st, 2023 will automatically qualify for a 2-year warranty at no extra cost.