Provon Foaming Handwash w/Moisturizers - 535ml Pump Bottle
High-quality foaming hand soap with added skin conditioner.
- Refreshing cranberry fragrance
- Luxurious foam formulation
- ECOLOGO® Certified to Standard Name UL 2784
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- 535ml Pump Bottle (18 oz.)
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% - 8oz. Bottle
Hydrogen peroxide is a mild antiseptic used on the skin to prevent infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. According to the CDC, hydrogen peroxide kills yeast, fungi, bacteria, and mold spores.
- Used to disinfect tools and to clean surfaces
- Clean counters undiluted
- Effective at killing E. coli and Salmonella bacteria on hard surfaces, allow to sit for 10 minutes
- Kills mold and mildew
Witch Hazel Natural Astringent - 16oz. Bottle
This astringent is an ideal remedy for your next tattoo procedure. The extract from the witch hazel shrub facilitates the toning and strengthening of the skin, making it useful for the entire process. It soothes the skin by reducing redness, bleeding, and ink rejection. For tattoo artists, the astringent preps the skin for easier work by firming it up; this witch hazel can also be used to dilute the ink while tattooing.
- Useful before, during, and after a tattoo procedure
- Extracted from Hamamelis virginiana (Witch-hazel shrub)
- Active ingredient: Witch Hazel 86%
- Inactive: Alcohol 14% by Volume
- Price per one 16oz bottle
Before: Dilute with 5ml of your usual disinfectant. Then apply onto the skin to prep it for procedure.
During: Use pure on a cotton swab if bleeding.
After: Apply to the affected area as often as necessary.