Help a child in need and contribute to research for pediatric cancer when you purchase this special edition of the Flux Max tattoo machine by FK Irons. This special edition gold medal was created in partnership with the Hope Vs. Cancer Foundation. When you purchase it, the money goes directly to 1 hour of research on pediatric cancer.
The Flux Max gives you unlimited tattooing potential. Designed for maximum control, the Flux Max is front-weighted and balanced. Enjoy up to 10+ hours of tattooing power, ultimate versatility, and reliable performance.
This wireless machine also comes equipped with an upgraded PowerBolt II battery. The PowerBolt II lets you access adjustable eGive without connecting to the Darklab app. It also has a clear, easy-to-use interface for adjusting your machine settings with the press of a button. Take advantage of effortless 0.1v increment voltage adjustments on the fly. The PowerBolt II OLED display screen has also been revamped to give you a clear voltage readout and session timer.
- Special Edition Hope Vs. Cancer Gold
- Created in partnership with the Hope Vs. Cancer Foundation
- Stroke Length: 3.2mm
- Equipped with 2 PowerBolt II battery packs
- Wireless tattoo machine
- Revamped ergonomic grip
- Easy-to-use interface with buttons on the side of the battery
- Balanced and forward weighted for maximum control
- Equipped with PowerBolt II battery pack
- Adjustable eGive settings on battery interface
- Battery pack is also Bluetooth-enabled
- Artist field-tested and approved
- 205g machine
- Machine body made from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Built with additional layers of electronic safety protection
- Voltage Range: 4v–12v; adjust in 0.1v increments
- 10+ hours of battery life on PowerBolt II battery
- Machine is specially packaged + comes with heartfelt message from a child battling cancer
Note: Discounts will not be accepted on this item.