The Tattooable Angel Cutie Doll is the good tattooable doll by A Pound of Flesh... and he sits like an angel. This synthetic tattooable baby doll measures approximately 10.5” in length and 7.5” in width with a 4” height. Add personality to your 3D portfolio with this tattooable Cutie Doll by A Pound of Flesh. Complete with a halo, wings, and a removeable angel wand, its heavenly body is perfect for tattooing palm-sized masterpieces. It also comes with its own platform and sturdy display rod, so this tattooable angel can be shown off in your studio or at your next convention.
This listing is for the APOF Tattooable Angel Cutie Doll in Fitzpatrick Skin Tone 3
- Fitzpatrick Skin Tone 3
- Available in multiple Fitzpatrick skin tones
- Doll Measurements: ~10.5” (L) x 7.5” (W) x 4” (H)
- Manufactured from silicone and rubber-based materials
- Can be used for practice or a 3D tattoo portfolio
- Comes with display platform and rod
- Also comes with removeable angel wand
- Tattoo the Devil Cutie Doll here
- Rod Measurements: 3.5” (L) x 0.5” (W)
Stencil Application Tips:
Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5–10 seconds.
Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
Step 6: Blowdry your freshly applied stencil for 5–10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.