Critical Tattoo strives to provide tattoo artists with American-made products that are innovative, elegant, and above-all satisfactory.
The CX-2 Generation 2 power supply is lauded as the most advanced power supply on the market. Some of the most notable features of this revolutionary power supply include a 6 amp peak current and 4 amp true continuous current; a session run time meter; a total machine run time odometer; a session currency meter (based on the hourly rate set by the user); and a pedal override button, negating the need for a foot pedal. The CX-2 G-2 is compatible with all standard clip cord and foot pedal setups, allowing for versatile procedures. It comes equipped with the universal magnetic mount for a configurable setup. The power supply can also be easily bagged with standard machine or bottle baggies, allowing for optimal protection against cross contamination.
This listing is for one Critical Tattoo® CX-2 Generation 2 Power Supply, complete with the magnetic universal mount.
- Precision regulated set point voltage: 0–18v DC
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- 0.1volt adjustment resolution
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Total machine run time odometer
- Non-volatile memory ensures voltage presets are maintained even when power is removed
- Session currency meter (based on hourly rate set by user)
- Pedal override button; eliminates need for a foot pedal if continuous mode is used
- Universal input (110–240vac 50/60Hz)
- Peak Current: 6 amp
- Continuous Current: 4amp (true RMS continuous current)
- Equipped with magnetic universal mount
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured in the USA
Critical CX-2 Tattoo Power Supply User Guide PDF