Eikon Device has dedicated over 20 years to advancing tattoo equipment by providing industry-leading innovation and high quality supplies at an affordable price. The Eikon EMS420 Power Supply developed after taking tattoo artists’ feedback and improving on their most innovative power supply. Now it boasts a new and improved operating system and incorporates smart chip technology. This metered tattoo power supply works with both coil and rotary tattoo machines at maximum efficiency, and provides a number of features including additional display readings, two footswitch modes, two timer modes, four voltage presets, and more. The EMS420 is designed with the artist and work area in mind – its vertical orientation and rear jack placements keep areas clutter-free and the “Sticky Foot” silicone grip on the precision laser-cut stainless steel base will prevent the power supply from moving while in use. An additional feature with the EMS420 is the custom ABS plastic enclosure, which protects it from harsh surface disinfectants.
The Eikon EMS420 Power Supply comes with an instruction manual and a North American cordset. This power supply features a standard three-prong grounded socket connection with an internally mounted universal power adapter. Please note that an adapter cord must be purchased separately for international use.
Please Note: Discounts will not be accepted with this item.
- Compatible with traditional coil and rotary tattoo machines
- New and improved operating system and smart chip technology incorporation
- Bright green illuminated LCD display and LED buttons with high touch sensitivity
- Additional display readings for machine operation available
- Up to four voltage presets available to save preferred settings
- Momentary and Maintained footswitch modes
- Runtime and Stopwatch timer modes
- Built-in Sleep Mode preserves power and settings after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Clutter-free vertical orientation and rear jack placements
- Secure “Sticky Foot” silicone grip on precision laser-cut stainless steel base keeps power supply in place
- Custom, durable ABS plastic enclosure protects power supply from harsh surface disinfectants
- Designed and manufactured using 95% North American quality components by Eikon in Canada
- Dimensions: 6.5” (L) x 2” (W) x 5.785” (H)
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 1.4-0.7A
- Output Voltage: 0-18V DC, 2A
- 1/4” mono jacks for clip cord and footswitch hook-up
- Universal internally mounted power adapter; standard three-prong grounded socket
- North American/US plug cordset included (adapter cord needed for international use)
- CE and FCC Certified
- Instruction manual provided
Your EMS420 Eikon Tattoo Power Supply has a 2-year warranty. Please contact the manufacturer directly if you experience any issues with your power supply.