Frankenstein Tattoo Machine by HM Tools & Dye — Rotary Machine with Clip Cord Connection
Years of tattoo experience and the desire to provide only the finest machines led to the start and growing success of HM Tools & Dye. This company, based in Madrid, Spain, manufactures all machines in house from a solid block of 7075 aircraft aluminum, brass, or top quality iron with CNC machinery.
Featuring a sturdy iron hand-brazed construction with brass parts, this powerful running machine is the first rotary model HM designed. The Frankenstein maintains its power even when operating at a low voltage and speed; it is able to effortlessly push large needle groupings. This versatile machine is ideal for solid color work or black and gray.
This listing is for the HM Frankenstein in Black.
- Color: Copper; antique finish
- Iron and brass constructed frame; hand-brazed
- Recommended voltage: 5.5v–9v
- Stroke: 3.4mm
- 10mm diameter German sealed bearing
- Clip cord connection
- HM Tools & Dye owned and operated by tattoo artists
- Manufactured in Madrid, Spain
- Also available in Copper and Brass