Solid Ink - Horitomo 12 Color Deluxe Set 4oz Bottles
Created by tattoo artist Federico Ferroni, Solid Ink is considered one of the best pigments on the market. This vegan tattoo ink features a proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients, and does not contain any carcinogens, reprotoxins, mutagens, or preservatives. Solid Ink tattoo inks are vibrant and super-concentrated for optimal color saturation and “solid” healed results.
Horitomo is a San Jose, California-based tattoo artist with over twenty years of experience in Japanese traditional work including tebori (Japanese hand tattooing). Packaged in a deluxe collector’s edition Solid Ink box, this Horitomo Deluxe Set includes all color inks in the Horitomo line in 4oz bottles. Each pigment is developed, used, and favored by traditional artist Horitomo; enjoy his hand-picked inks at your needle tips for an ideal traditional Japanese tattoo composition.
- Size: 4oz
- Packaged in collector’s edition Horitomo box with magnetic closure
- Hyper-concentrated pigments for optimal color saturation
- Vegan; proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients
- Tested in accordance with current regulations
- Manufactured in Miami, USA
- Price per one set of 12 4oz bottles
- Available in 1oz size
Fudo Blue Black, Moegi, Kikyo, Odo, Fudo Blue, Fudo Blue Grey, Wakanae, Shu, Gunjo, Sakura, Koji, Bengara, Shinbashi