The Flite X1 Wireless Tattoo Machine is the most advanced machine in InkJecta’s line of superior products, allowing you to simplify your job, save money, and focus on your creative vision.
While the work of an artist is never simple, the Flite X1’s versatility makes adjustable voltage and needle depth as easy as it can be. The machine features an intuitive one-button operation for increasing and decreasing the voltage or speed. The all-new LED wheel works as a readout tool for your machine’s output and battery life; you can always use it as a reference for optimal performance range and speed – whatever is most suitable to your particular style. You can also digitally adjust the needle depth with ergonomic onboard controls. Additionally, if you’re already a proud owner of InkJecta supplies and accessories, you’ll be pleased to know this machine is compatible with all former InkJecta Flite Nano cam wheels and drive bars, so you can fully adjust the stroke and give.
Now, how does the X1 save you money? The built-in needle depth adjustment capabilities negate the need for a separately purchased adjustable grip. Plus, two cost-effective batteries come with the machine, making this an all-in-one package that does not require a power supply. The large 18500 battery lasts for up to 8 hours per charge while the small 18350 battery lasts for up to 4 hours per charge.
This listing is for the InkJecta Flite X1 Wireless Tattoo Machine Crossfire Edition. A custom storage case, hardcover booklet & set-up manual, INOX MX5 lubricant, 2 batteries, a 2-port charger, and 3 drive bars are all included with your purchase.
- Net Weight: 110g (without battery)
- Super lightweight machine body
- Custom dual nanotechnology motor
- Wireless and battery-operated
- Operates for upwards of 8 hours after charging
- Standard 3.25mm chrome cam
- Single-button voltage control
- Voltage length: 4.5v–16.5v
- Digital adjustable needle depth; no adjustable grip required
- LED wheel for reading machine output; use as reference for optimal performance
- Compatible with all Flite Nano cams and needle bars
- Supplied with Inox MX6 lubricant
- Custom protective storage case and manual included
- Equipped with (1) Carbon Rigid Needle Bar, (1) Medium & Hard Torsion Drive Bar, (1) 2040mAH 18500 Large Li-Ion Battery, (1) 900mAH 18350 Small Li-Ion Battery, and (1) 2 Port Charger