Frequently Asked Questions
What inks do you guys carry? Where can I find more info on them?
Where can I get a catalog from?
- Due to our commitment to stay up to date with the latest and safest supplies, we do not have a printed catalog. Our full inventory can be found online and is updated daily. If you are looking for something and do not see it, please do not hesitate to call us and ask.
How do I become an Ultimate Tattoo Supply Sponsored Artist?
- At this time, the sponsorship list is currently closed, however you are welcome to submit your application: here. Keep an eye out for openings in the future!
How can I purchase in wholesale? What is the discount for wholesale customers?
- You can easily order in bulk quantities here. We do not offer wholesale discounts for buying in bulk. As a result, we are able to offer our supplies at low, competitive prices.
I live in a county outside of the United States. How can I place an order?
I travel to a lot of conventions. Can I grab supplies at any upcoming events?
- Yes! We travel to many conventions across the USA. You can check out where we're headed next by following us on Instagram (@ultimatetattoosupply).
How do your gift cards work?
- Ultimate Tattoo Supply offers digital gift cards for purchase in denominations of $10, $25, $50, $75 and $100. After payment is complete, you will be emailed a coupon code that can be used on any subsequent purchase from Ultimate Tattoo Supply. Since these gift cards are digital, we are unable to offer refunds on these items.
Can I use Loyalty Points on top of my Alliance discounts?
- At this point, no. You can only use one or the other. However, as an Alliance member, you will still earn points with every purchase you make, so if you ever decide to cancel your Alliance membership, your points will be waiting for you.