Stencil Stuff* is a creamy lotion that has been laboratory formulated and tested to be non-toxic and safe for most skins. Stencil Stuff* makes the transfer crisper, cleaner and sharper than using all other traditional methods and eliminates the possibility of cross-contamination. Stencil Stuff* eliminates the need to bloodline or gray line. It also works exceptionally well if outlining is needed or desired. Stencil Stuff* has become a necessity in the tattoo industry, used by thousands of professional tattoo artists everyday. Try Stencil Stuff* one time and you'll wonder how you ever got by without it!
Electrum Stencil Primer
ElecTrum is perfectly formulated for you and your customer with out any harsh chemicals. Use for both Carbon stencils and Sharpie art. When using Sharpie, apply primer, let dry for 10 minutes and then draw right on to of it! A little bit goes a long way! Just use a dime size amount to cover an entire forearm.
Electrum Gold Standard Stencil Primer 8oz.
ELECTRUM Gold Standard Tattoo Stencil Primer is the newest innovation from the industry leader in tattoo stencil application products. Gold Standard was developed over 3 years of testing and perfecting and is a great alternative to our original gel based primer for artists that prefer a lotion based primer.
You know you can trust Electrum products by our consistent positive customer feedback and continued brand loyalty. ELECTRUM products are developed by tattoo artists for tattoo artists, and are manufactured by tattoo artists, not laboratories.
ELECTRUM Gold Standard works with skin markers too! Say goodbye to needing a lotion AND a spray for your stencils! ELECTRUM does it all in one! If you're a sharpie artist, just apply ELECTRUM like you would to apply a thermal stencil, let it dry on the skin for 10 minutes and draw right on top of it... BAM, it's STUCK and you're not going to have to worry about losing that artwork! ELECTRUM is the GOLD STANDARD!!!!
- Years of solid industry feedback 100% trusted!
- Developed by veteran tattoo artists.
- Mere pennies per application!
- Super tacky formula holds all papers to the skin!
- Promotes super dark transfers!
- All inclusive, works with both thermal stencils and sharpie art.
- WORKS WITH ALL SPIRIT PAPERS - Purple, Green, and Red!
- Keeps your stencil LOCKED onto the skin!
- Completely Vegan and Non-Toxic.
- Skin friendly.
- Deodorant free!
- Fragrance Free!
- Made in the USA
- EU Certified and compliant
Spray Stuff 8oz Bottle
Spray Stuff - Draw design on skin using markers and or ball point pens. Spray a light coat over drawing and let dry. Tattoo as normal and never loose your drawing when wiping. 100% Non-Toxic and Vegan friendly! 8oz Bottle
Sorry Mom - Hold Fast - Stencil Solution
The Hold Fast Stencil solution was developed in close collaboration with Myke Chambers. They developed the stencil solution to be the absolute best, designed to keep the same stencil on the skin for even multiple day sessions. It works hand in hand with their Process Butter, making the workflow of tattoo artists easier than ever. the active Aloe Vera ingredient soothes the skin even before the tattoo session begins, making the whole experience more pleasant for the customer.
- Light gel for stencil transferring
- Easy application
- Long lasting results even for 2 day sessions
- Contains soothing aloe Vera
- Available in 2 sizes: 3.4oz / 100ml (travel size) & 8.5oz / 250ml
BUY MORE AND SAVE!
Anchored Stencil Solution - 8oz. Bottle
Nikko Hurtados’ Anchored Stencil Solution – Tattoo Transfer Cream – 8oz. Bottle
World-renowned portrait tattoo artist Nikko Hurtado spent years developing an effective stencil transfer solution that other artists would love. Combine his knowledge and experience with years of testing, and Anchored Stencil Solution is the result. This stencil transfer solution is designed to provide a more accurate representation of your work with impeccably clear and crisp lines. Anchored Stencil Solution is also developed to last for hours so that you can work from start to finish without worrying about missing any parts of the stencil that may have rubbed off during the procedure.
This listing is for a single 8oz. bottle of Anchored Stencil Solution.
- Size: 8oz.
- Long-lasting transfer with crisp, clear lines
- Developed and tested by Nikko Hurtado
Recovery Stencil Lock
Stencil Lock is an advanced stencil application cream formulated to enhance tattoo stencil transfers. Stencil Lock creates clean, precise lines with improved longevity, allowing the transfer to last throughout the entire tattoo procedure without smudging or sliding. Designed to work effectively and safely with a variety of rinse solutions, Stencil Lock produces a detailed transfer with only a few drops. Our Stencil Lock is made with non-toxic ingredients and does not contain fragrances, colorants, parabens, or other harmful skin and respiratory irritants, making it an essential part of a healthy and skin-friendly tattooing process.
- 8 oz
- Enhanced stencil transfers with clean, precise lines and no smudging or sliding
- Improved longevity of stencil application transfers to hold throughout entire tattoo procedure
- Works effectively with a variety of rinse solutions
- Paraben, fragrance, and dye-free; no harmful skin and respiratory irritants or toxic ingredients
- Laboratory formulated and tested to meet the highest standards for quality control