This tattooable grapefruit by A Pound of Flesh is lifelike, ripe, and ready for your tattoos.
Reminiscent of the old days of tattooing grapefruits and oranges, this tattooable grapefruit lets you practice your skills… without your canvas spoiling or going bad! Add it to your 3D portfolio today.
- Measurements: ~3.5” diameter
- Net Weight: 0.85lb
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Lifelike texture and shape
- Use for tattooing practice or add to your 3D portfolio
- Manufactured in the US by A Pound of Flesh
NOTE: As with all Grapefruits, the color is never 100% the same. You can expect a rich yellowish color similar to the picture, but it won't always be exact.
Stencil Application Tips:
- Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
- Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
- Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
- Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
- Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5–10 seconds.
- Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
- Step 6: Blowdry your freshly applied stencil for 5–10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.