It’s safe to say that the HAWK PEN has revolutionized the tattoo industry. Its ergonomic, pen-like shape offers complete freedom of movement while you work. Its optimal ergonomic design is gentle on your wrist and prevents fatigue. The pen shape makes it easy to cover and thereby ensures absolute hygiene while you work.
With its 3.5 mm stroke, the feeling the HAWK PEN provides lies right between the Hawk Thunder and the Hawk Spirit. The machine thereby unites the benefits of both machines and can be used for dots and lines as well as shading and filling. Powered by a Precision DC Motor, the machine produces virtually no vibrations, guaranteeing precise work. The needle protrusion is continuously – and effortlessly – adjustable. We have developed two different Hawk Pen Grips for you to comfortably work with your HAWK PEN – the Standard and 1-INCH size.
Award-winning, high-end design combined with product quality "Manufactured in Berlin".
- 3.5mm Stroke
- Weight: 130g (4.6oz.)
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 5-13V
- Power input: 15 VA
- Connection: 3,5 mm Jack plug
- Includes power cords
- Ergonomic shape that’s gentle on the wrist
- More freedom of movement makes it easier to reach difficult spots
- Quickly switch between different needle configurations thanks to their patented cartridge technology
- Continuously adjustable needle protrusion (0 - 4.0 mm)
- Quiet, with less vibration
- Anodized aluminum: sturdy and hygienic
- Easy to cover
- Protected cable jack connection
- Manufactured acc. to Medical standard (ISO 13485)
Your Cheyenne tattoo machine is covered under manufacturer's warranty for up to one year from the delivered date. We do not accept returns, issue exchanges, or make repairs on Cheyenne machines.
For more details on how to send your defective device to the Cheyenne Tattoo USA and Canada Repair Center, click here.