**Disclaimer: This product is not eligible for free shipping, please review our Returns & Shipping policy for further details.**
Green Soap is a must have shop staple, it's formulation is great for traditional skin preparation for both tattoos and piercings. Green Soap is made from pure vegetable oils and glycerine. The soap is not green in color; however it is considered "green" because it is organic, biodegradable, and environmentally safe. Green Soap is often used by artists to prep skin, remove soil, blood, and ink, and as a soak for surgical instruments.
- Net Weight: 9lb
- Skin prep for tattoos & piercings
- Soak for surgical instruments
- Organic, biodegradable & environmentally safe
Directions for Skin Prep Use:
- Mix 10% Green Soap with 90% Distilled Water.
- Apply to skin.
Directions for Instrument Soak Use:
- Mix 1 cup of Green Soap and 1 quart of distilled water.
- Soak instruments.