Lithuanian Irons Cronus Pen
- Compatible with all standard tattoo power supplies
- Machine frame parts are made from solid rods of high grade aluminum, then polished and anodized
- Laser engraved "CRONUS" logo and serial number
- Weight: 4.8oz.
- 27mm (1") diameter grip
- The Grip is safe to be sterilized in an autoclave or also suitable to be sprayed with cold sterilization products
- Rotate the grip to remove it or adjust needle depth
- The Cronus machine is compatible with shorter Disposable Cheyenne pen grips
- Machine set includes 2 different needle stroke wheels with high quality Japanese bearings
- WHITE wheel has 3,1mm needle stroke: great choice for softer color blending or shading. Also works perfectly with smaller Lining needle groupings such as 3-9 liner groupings
- BLACK wheel has 3,7mm needle stroke: great choice for faster solid color packing and bigger lining needle groupings
- Machine has a high quality stainless steel spring inside its body mechanism (CRONUS machine was specially designed so if a spring becomes broken it can be replaced easily, this process takes no more than a minute)
- High quality RCA connection
- Powerful 8.5W German Faulhaber Motor with dual ball bearings
- Special slider mechanism makes a good direct hit with enough softness.
- CRONUS is perfect machine for all kind of work: lining, fine dotwork, color packing, shading, black & grey realistic...
- Best machine performance on 10-12 Volts
- Machine comes pre-lubricated from factory and does not require additional lubrication.