Peak Lazur Tattoo Power Supply allows artists to operate up to two machines at the same time with a convenient display screen. The screen shows output voltage, amps, and speed (Hz). The Lazur display also indicates the corresponding aluminum power knobs (L for left and S for right); a short press of either power knob allows you to switch between machine outputs while tattooing.
With robust features, including a long-press of either power knob enables a strong start function for a powerful boost.
This power supply is set to the momentary mode by default but offers two-foot pedal modes: continuous and momentary. You can enjoy a secure setup with the Lazur's magnetic bottom. It also comes equipped with two USB 2.0A charging ports for use with other devices and has built-in short circuit protection. It is compatible with standard 1/4” clip cords and foot pedal connections.
Please Note: The power cable and adapter must first be plugged into the power supply before plugging it into an electrical outlet. If the power cable is plugged into the outlet first, the power supply may spark. This spark is normal and non-damaging to the power supply.
- Dimensions: 7.2” (L) x 4.8” (W) x 3.1” (H)
- Operates up to 2 machines
- Requires a clip cord + footswitch or a continuous wireless footswitch to operate
- Comes with a display screen; shows output voltage, amps, + speed (Hz)
- Dual power knobs for separate voltage adjustment
- Input voltage: 100v–240v
- Output voltage: 0v–18v; 0.1v voltage adjustment increments
- Start-up Voltage: 10v; start-up voltage can be adjusted
- Input current: 3.4A
- Magnetic bottom for stable set-up
- Equipped with two USB 2A charging ports for use with other devices
- Features built-in short circuit protection
- Compatible with standard 1/4” clip cords and foot pedal connections
- 1 adapter and 20 disposable knob caps included
- 1 US power cable included; Euro power cord available for purchase separately
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty