The Trona provides a sturdy, precise grip for artists who prefer heft and balance while working with heavier machines. It has a 34mm diameter and sleek aluminum body for enhanced durability. It features a textured top mechanism, designed to spin or “click” for convenient needle depth adjustment during tattoo procedures.
The Trona also securely locks in place to prevent involuntary turning for steady tattooing. The grip features a grooved backstem for better traction. It is compatible with all major cartridge systems and the 3mm internal bore works with all drive bar tip styles so that it can be used with the artist’s preferred cartridge needles for nearly any machine.
Please Note: Autoclave at 150°C (302°F) or below. As with all anodized metals, anodized aluminum will fade over time depending on usage and autoclaving frequency.
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Grip Color: Pink
- Diameter: 34mm
- Adjustable stroke length: 0–8mm
- Grooved backstem for better traction; backstem is pressure-fit to aluminum grip
- Click system allows for steady procedures without involuntary turning
- 0.125mm adjustment per twist
- 1mm adjustment per full turn
- Anodized for durability; autoclavable
- Cannot be disassembled
- 94.5mm drive bar and 85mm drive bar included