Hands-Free Door Opening Mechanism for Public Retail Establishments — For Wood and Metal Interior or Exterior Doors
Maintain a germ and contaminant-free workplace with this Safe-T Hands-Free Door Opener, the strongest, most durable foot-operated door opener on the market. The Safe-T Door Opener allows you and your clients to use a step-on mechanism to easily open doors, eliminating the spread of germs with exposed hands. Designed by professional tattoo artists, this easy-to-install device mounts to wood and metal interior and exterior doors with four screws. The “step here” indicator on the device can be installed face-up or face-down according to your preference. This hands-free door opener is especially handy for tattoo and piercing shops and other retail establishments that don’t have automatic doors.
This listing is for the Safe-T Hands-Free Door Opener in Silver. Four screws and complete installation instructions are included with your purchase.
Tools Needed for Installation:
- #29 Drill bit (for aluminum doors)
- 5/32” Drill bit (for wood doors)
- #2 Phillips head screwdriver
- Color: Silver
- Back Plate Dimensions: 3-1/2" (W) x 1-1/2" (L); 1/2" thick; extends off the door by 2-1/2"
- Made with T6 Aircraft Grade CNC-machine billet aluminum
- Hands-free, foot-operated door opener
- Can be used on wood or metal interior or exterior doors
- Features medical-grade antimicrobial coating
- Prevents cross-contamination and supports a germ-free environment
- Compliant with American Disability Act (ADA)
- Comes with 4 screws and grip tape
- Easy to install; for easy installation instructions, scan the QR code on the instructions in the box
- Designed by professional tattoo artists
- Also available in Black
- Proudly made in the USA