Box of 30 Sterilized and Interchangeable Mini Surgical Skin Markers by Saferly
Safely mark your client’s skin for piercings or other body art with Mini Surgical Skin Markers by Saferly.
This listing is for one case of 30 Saferly Mini Surgical Skin Markers.
- Ink in pen: Gentian violet (a surgical ink that is the only ink approved for use on human skin during any invasive procedure)
- 0.7mm–0.9mm tip
- Removal: Remove with alcohol and a gentle scrub (Note: It becomes a more permanent mark once it is allowed to dry)
- Sterile and aseptic
- Sterilized by Gamma Ray
- Cannot be autoclaved
- Single patient use pen
- Discard pen after use
- Price per one box of 30 markers
- Clean skin area thoroughly with an alcohol prep or swab. Be certain to dry the area completely.
- Carefully mark the cleaned skin area. Allow skin markings to dry.
- Prep normally over marked site. Markings will remain permanent.