Horitomo is a San Jose, California-based tattoo artist with over twenty years of experience in Japanese traditional work including tebori (Japanese hand tattooing). Bengara is part of Solid Inkâ€™s Horitomo line. This brown pigment with reddish undertones hearkens back to the Japanese Edo Period (1603â€“1867). It creates an â€œold worldâ€ aesthetic when employed in Japanese traditional work.
This listing is for 1oz bottle of Horitomo Bengara.
- Color: Horitomo Bengara
- Size: 1oz
- Part of the Horitomo Solid Ink line
- Hyper-concentrated pigments for optimal color saturation
- Vegan; proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients
- Tested in accordance with current regulations
- Manufactured in Miami, USA
- Price per one bottle