Horitomo is a San Jose, California-based tattoo artist with over twenty years of experience in Japanese traditional work including tebori (Japanese hand tattooing). Koji is part of Solid Inkâ€™s Horitomo line. This yellow pigment with red undertones is inspired by Japanese Buddhism, and is specially designed to work well in Japanese traditional tiger tattoos, as well as samurai armor.
This listing is for 1oz bottle of Horitomo Koji.
- Color: Horitomo Koji
- Size: 1oz
- Part of the Horitomo Solid Ink line
- Hyper-concentrated pigments for optimal color saturation
- Vegan; proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients
- Tested in accordance with current regulations
- Manufactured in Miami, USA
- Price per one bottle