Horitomo is a San Jose, California-based tattoo artist with over twenty years of experience in Japanese traditional work including tebori (Japanese hand tattooing). Moegi is part of Solid Inkâ€™s Horitomo line. This reserved shade of green hearkens back to the Japanese Heian Period (794â€“1192) and is favored by artist Horitomo in tattoos that feature oni, Fujin, kimonos, and dragons.
This listing is for 1oz bottle of Horitomo Moegi.
- Color: Horitomo Moegi
- Size: 1oz
- Part of the Horitomo Solid Ink line
- Hyper-concentrated pigments for optimal color saturation
- Vegan; proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients
- Tested in accordance with current regulations
- Manufactured in Miami, USA
- Price per one bottle