Horitomo is a San Jose, California-based tattoo artist with over twenty years of experience in Japanese traditional work including tebori (Japanese hand tattooing). Odo is part of Solid Inkâ€™s Horitomo line. Hearkening back to the Japanese Heian Period (794â€“1192), this handsome shade of green is inspired by one of the three colors used during the final closing curtain in Kabuki Theatre. It is especially useful when executing green dragon tattoos.
This listing is for 1oz bottle of Horitomo Odo.
- Color: Horitomo Odo
- Size: 1oz
- Part of the Horitomo Solid Ink line
- Hyper-concentrated pigments for optimal color saturation
- Vegan; proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients
- Tested in accordance with current regulations
- Manufactured in Miami, USA
- Price per one bottle