Horitomo is a San Jose, California-based tattoo artist with over twenty years of experience in Japanese traditional work including tebori (Japanese hand tattooing). Shu is part of Solid Inkâ€™s Horitomo line. A blend of red and orange, this color has been used in Japanese traditional work for years, even when Japanese traditional palettes were limited.
This listing is for 1oz bottle of Horitomo Shu.
- Color: Horitomo Shu
- Size: 1oz
- Part of the Horitomo Solid Ink line
- Hyper-concentrated pigments for optimal color saturation
- Vegan; proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients
- Tested in accordance with current regulations
- Manufactured in Miami, USA
- Price per one bottle