Panenka Thermal Imager A4 - 1350 Watt
The Thermal Imager is engineered and manufactured in Germany. German Thermal Imagers will only transfer from carbon toner copies (copiers and laser printers); please use carbon-based copies as this will provide the best results. Standard inkjet/CMYK printers will not work since it is not carbon-based, Modern inkjet printers, such as the Canon Pixma models, contain a pigmented cartridge that is compatible with the Panenka Thermal Imager. Please view the gallery of images for an example of a standard ink copy next to a pigment copy, as well as a comparison of the Spirit Classic Purple and the Green stencil paper (on right). The Green paper shows better results on the same speed-setting.
This 115v thermal copier is suitable for use in the US, which utilizes a 110v up to 120v power grid. Please ensure this thermal copier has a voltage that is compatible with your country’s electrical grid before purchasing.
Please Note: Relays have a limited life span and need to be replaced after approximately 4000 switches. Depending on the frequency of use, the life span of the machine relay is 6–10 years.
Please remember to turn off the main switch after the cool-down phase, which lasts several minutes. The software in this machine tracks errors during operation and stores the data in a memory chip. After a certain number of stored errors, the machine will switch off for security. Switching the machine off improperly will register as an error, which can lead to problems.
- Dimensions: 17” (W) x 4” (H) x 7” (D)
- Voltage: 115v
- 2 LED status indicator lights: Green and Red
- Equipped with 2 relays
- Additional temp sensor regulates the lamp and cooling down process
- 1350 watt output
- Dual fan cooling; automatic protection from overheating
- Manual feed switch
- Maximum carrier width: 9.25”
- Easy to use; allows for direct application of stencil design onto client's skin
- European CE certified; one year warranty covering parts & labor
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- User manual included
In order to regulate the intensity of energy used for the copying process, you can vary the speed ranging from 1 to 10 (Note: you cannot adjust the lamp; it always burns at the same intensity).
Stencil papers from different manufacturers, brands, and batches vary, so it is important to test and find the appropriate speed-setting for the stencil paper you use. It is recommended to start on speed-setting 8.0 (generally, settings between 6.5 and 8.0 have been found to be optimal), and adjust to find the best setting for your situation. Faster speed equals a higher number, resulting in a lighter copy. Slower speeds equals a lower number, resulting in a darker copy
S8 Stencil Printer - Bluetooth Kit
Welcome to the digital world of tattooing! S8 Tattoo has worked closely with Brother Mobile Solutions to offer this extremely portable, easy to use printer specially designed for professional tattoo artists. This lightweight, compact, battery-powered* printer help artists easily connect to laptops or handheld devices almost anywhere. Rather than spending countless amounts of time drawing stencils by hand or using old and unreliable thermal machines, the S8 Stencil Printer can print a clean, 300 dpi stencil in seconds.
Digital stencil printing was made possible in the tattoo community in 2015 and over the last few years we have worked with Brother Mobile Solutions to refine and improve the printer performance to allow you to print the best stencil possible, using the Brother PocketJet 7 printer series and configuring for stencil printing use. This optimizes the S8 Tattoo Stencil Printer to print your artwork on either the S8 or Spirit Stencil paper. Optimization handles heavy contrast zones and dense spaces, nearly eliminated common paper jamming. Digital stencil printing has increase quality, speed and ease of use.
- Print artwork directly from your computer or Android and Windows wireless devices in seconds!
- Use with Android and Windows devices. This product will NOT work with Apple iPads or iPhones.
- New software designed for the professional tattoo artist nearly eliminates common paper jamming issues, making for an easier-than-ever print!
- This kit includes the S8 Stencil Printer - Bluetooth, one box of 100 count S8 Red Thermal, one 8 oz bottle of S8 Red Transfer Gel, one 2 oz tub of S8 Tattoo Gel, one 8 oz bottle of S8 Needle Cleaner, one 8 oz bottle of Red Soap, one USB cable, and a US style power cord.
- Designed for use with S8 and Spirit Thermal Paper
- Small, compact design easily fits in your travel bag or carry-on
- Vivid, crisp images burn at 300 dpi resolution
- Optional Li-Ion Battery enables portable, on-the-go-printing
- BATTERY SOLD SEPARATELY!!
Thermal Copier Belt - 10"
High quality thermal copier belt manufactured to fit the older style 3M and Standard brand thermal copier machines.
Two Sizes Available: 10" & 12"