Mandy Sauler - Scar Collection - Selective Ink
MixITUP! with this new line of inks colors created by Mandy Sauler. As a set of 6, these inks are designed to be mixed to match any skin tone and complexion, setting you up for success to camouflage scars. These inks will provide high color retention; they are made to last.This 1/2oz. set includes the following colors:
- Light Dermis - This color will be added to most a Fitzpatrick 1-3
- Dark Dermis - Add this to your Brown Dermis to help match someone in the Fitzpatrick 4,5 (Cool) Mix it Up with the Areola Set!
- Pink Dermis - This is a great color to add to some skin types in Fitzpatrick 1,2 and is great mixed with a drop of Ash Dermis (Cool) Mix it Up with the Areola Set!
- Ash Dermis - This color will be added to all Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Cool)
- No Gray Dermis - Add a drop or two of this color to anyone in the Fitzpatrick 3,4 (Warm)
Brown Dermis - This color is a great starting point for Fitzpatrick 3-5 and can be used as a texturing for Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Warm) Mix it Up with the Areola Set!
Mandy Sauler - Areola Collection - Selective Ink
MixITUP! using selective shades to find the perfect areola color.
Mandy Sauler created 8 ink colors that can be used to match any areola color making color matching simple.
This 1/2oz. set includes the following colors:
- Prime L Skin - This is the base color that can be used for Areola with someone of a Fitzpatrick 1-3 skin tone. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Prime D Skin - This is the darkest color of browns for Areola. This can be lightened with a middle mixer, and lightened with a drop of black to darken. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Yes Cool - Add this color to Prime L Skin to make a natural areola color. (Cool) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Pink Mixer - A couple drops of this can add a nice pink to your main Areola color. This color can be mixed with your Middle Mixer for a nice nipple color. (Warm)
- High White - This can be used for highlights in your areola to help with details and 3D nipples.
- Low Black - This can be used to help you create a 3D nipple in darker skin types.
- No Pink - This color is only going to be used if you are having trouble matching the undertone in certain skin types. Add just a dip or drop and it will cancel out any pink. This color will help you find the perfect match to someone in Fitzpatrick 3,4 (Cool)
Middle Mixer - This color is a great starting point for Fitzpatrick 3-5 and can be used as a texturing for Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Warm)