This product shows impressive strength, with the ability to push up to a 45 mag with ease, the InkJecta Eclipse Tattoo Machine offers a smooth, direct, and powerful performance. The machine’s sleek body gives it style as well as versatility and power.
With Eclipse, artists can enjoy features that have come to be hallmarks of InkJecta tattoo machines: an aerospace billet alloy constructed frame, a custom nano-technology motor, a broad voltage length of 4.5v up to 18v, and an interchangeable chrome cam. The Eclipse also offers all-new features, such as an injection-molded fiber motor housing, a twin-spring vice-griplock, and a hand-matched medical-grade slide. Artists can also enjoy a new bar stabilizer with adjustable give for an even more versatile performance. The machine also features a flex pin system with rigid and medium configurations.
This listing is for the Eclipse Rotary Tattoo Machine by InkJecta, complete with a 3.25mm chrome cam, bar stabilizer, and flex pin system. INOX MX6 lubricant, a custom magnetic Allen key driver and keys, and a gold embossed InkJecta card are also included with your purchase.
- Inkjecta Eclipse tattoo machine
- Net Weight: 69g
- Aerospace billet alloy constructed primary frame
- Custom Nano technology motor; reinforced with injection moulded fibre motor housing
- Flex pin system; includes rigid and medium
- Equipped with twin-spring vice grip lock; works with most cartridge grips and needle tubes
- Standard 3.25mm chrome cam included; interchangeable
- Voltage Length: 4.5v–18v
- Able to easily push up to a 45 mag
- Compatible with most cartridge needles
- RCA connection
- Hand-matched medical grade slide
- Comes with INOX MX6 lubricant, custom magnetic allen key driver + keys, flex pin for adjustable give, and gold embossed InkJecta card
- Bar stabilizer with adjustable give mechanism also included