The Cheyenne Sol Luna is a high-performance rotary that is quieter and vibrates less than conventional tattoo machines. The Sol Luna is fitted with a powerful brushless DC motor that packs a punch and offers better ink saturation. In addition, the smooth and soft running of the machine allows for a faster healing process.
Cheyenne’s Sol Luna is able to run on low speeds from 25 Hz. Operate the machine on lower speeds for styles such as dotwork and colour realism, or turn it up higher for fuller and more intense lines.
The Cheyenne Sol Luna offers a 2.5 mm stroke length, which optimises its ability for black and grey shading, and an adjustable needle depth up to 4.0 mm.
This machine has two operating modes: HardDrive and the new SENSIDRIVE function. These modes allow you to choose between working at a controlled or regulated speed by altering the motor control.
With the HardDrive function, your machine will run at a controlled speed, with no give and a consistent hard hit.
Turning the SensiSwitch will enable the new SENSIDRIVE function, meaning that the speed of the machine will be adjusted depending on the surface that you’re tattooing. This is due to the motor reacting more sensitively to the resistance of the skin.
The overall purpose of SENSIDRIVE is to emulate give. If you’re tattooing a tougher area on the skin, your machine will have a harder hit. If you’re tattooing a softer part of the body, your machine hit will be softer.
Like all machines from Cheyenne, the Sol Luna is of the highest quality, very durable, and is easy to wrap and clean. It also features a protected 3.5 mm jack connection at the bottom of the machine.
The Sol Luna can be used with all Cheyenne grips that feature a screw-on-vice.
- Stroke: 2.5mm
- Weight: 87g (3.1oz.)
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 5-12.6V
- Power input: 15 VA
- Protected 3.5 mm jack connection
- Includes power cords
- Connection via movable jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage guarantees optimum protection of the plug connection
- Adjustable needle extension (0 - 4.0 mm)
- Two operating modes: HardDrive and SENSIDRIVE (emulates give)
- Ultra-quiet operation and minimized vibrations with the same hit thanks to the latest BLDC motor technology
- Anodized aluminum: sturdy and hygienic
- Powerful brushless DC motor for better ink saturation
- Wide frequency bandwidth from revolutionary low 25 Hz to 150 Hz
- Comfortable 33mm grip
- Size: Ø 36mm, 94.2mm x 57.5mm
- Reliable, long-lasting motor
- 2 operating modes: steady mode (constant hit) and responsive mode (reacting hit)
- Perfect for shadings and fillings
- Can be customised with 3 handle pieces of different sizes (S: 21.0 mm, M: 25.4 mm, L: 33.0 mm)
- Made in Germany
- Manufactured acc. to Medical standard (ISO 13485)
Your Cheyenne tattoo machine is covered under manufacturer's warranty for up to one year from the delivered date. We do not accept returns, issue exchanges, or make repairs on Cheyenne machines.
For more details on how to send your defective device to the Cheyenne Tattoo USA and Canada Repair Center, click here.