Access the collected hand-cut stencils of artist Leonard “Stoney” St. Clair in this robust collection. This collection contains almost 250 of Stoney’s stencils, all recently discovered by Joey Knuckles of Columbus, Ohio. The book also contains a nearly complete tattoo collection, provided by a relative of St. Clair’s. The lay-flat book makes copying and tracing the stencils effortless, so you can tattoo all the classic works of Stoney, an artist of 60 years with an illustrious career.
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
- Printed on premium quality 80lb paper
- Features 250 hand-cut stencils from Stoney himself
- Lay-flat book ideal for copying and tracing
- Features a screen-printed leatherette cover
- Printed and bound in the USA
- Limited edition book