Access the collected flash and stylings of artist Leonard “Stoney” St. Clair in this robust collection: Volume 1 of “Stoney” St. Clair’s Rediscovered Flash. This collection contains 600+ of Stoney’s designs spanning 30 years, all recently discovered by Joey Knuckles of Columbus, Ohio. The book also rare photos of Stoney’s tattoo trunk, stencils, and machines along with pieces from his personal scrapbook. This collection is perfect for artists seeking an inspiration from a legendary tattooer.
- Dimensions: 12” x 8”
- 100-page collection
- Printed on premium quality 100lb paper
- Features 600+ designs with Stoney’s signature style
- Contains photos of Stoney's tattoo trunk, stencils, machines
- Also contains personal and tattooed icon photos from his personal scrapbook.
- Features a high-quality, flexible, lay-flat stitch binding
- Volume 2 available here
- Debossed fabric cover