Jonesy Shader Tattoo Machine by HM Tools & Dye — Coil Tattoo Machine with Clip Cord Connection
Years of tattoo experience and the desire to provide only the finest machines led to the start and growing success of HM Tools & Dye. This company, based in Madrid, Spain, manufactures all machines in-house from a solid block of 7075 aircraft aluminum, brass, or top quality iron with CNC machinery.
The Jonesy Shader tattoo machine has a CNC-machined iron frame with solid brass fittings and a silver contact screw. It has 8-wrap coils and is able to push needles ranging in size 7 up to 11. This machine is perfect for black & gray shading or color packing.
This listing is for the HM Jonesy Shader Tattoo Machine in Copper with an antique finish.
- Color: Copper; antique finish
- 8-wrap coils
- CNC-machined iron frame
- Solid brass fittings and silver contact screw
- Lightweight armature bar
- Pushes needles in sizes ranging from 7 up to 11
- Medium speed; great for black and gray work or color packing
- Clip cord connection
- HM Tools & Dye owned and operated by tattoo artists
- Manufactured in Madrid, Spain