Frankenstein Tattoo Machine by HM Tools & Dye — Rotary Machine with Clip Cord Connection
Years of tattoo experience and the desire to provide only the finest machines led to the start and growing success of HM Tools & Dye. This company, based in Madrid, Spain, manufactures all machines in house from a solid block of 7075 aircraft aluminum, brass, or top quality iron with CNC machinery.
Featuring a sturdy iron hand-brazed construction with brass parts, this powerful running machine is the first rotary model HM designed. The Frankenstein maintains its power even when operating at a low voltage and speed; it is able to effortlessly push large needle groupings. This versatile machine is ideal for solid color work or black and gray.
This listing is for the HM Frankenstein in Brass with an antique finish.
- Color: Copper; antique finish
- Iron and brass constructed frame; hand-brazed
- Recommended voltage: 5.5v–9v
- Stroke: 3.4mm
- 10mm diameter German sealed bearing
- Clip cord connection
- HM Tools & Dye owned and operated by tattoo artists
- Manufactured in Madrid, Spain
- Also available in Copper and Black